Friday

I'm a straight ridah.. My word.

For the first time in what feels like 70 years, I don’t have an essay to do for an entire week! So I’ll be savoring the weekend via movies, girlfriend, friends, and more movies.

I’ve found tons of great stuff the last couple days.

First of all… these sugary sweet sneakers

I need a (good) Lil’ Wayne t-shirt like nothing, just a strange urge for some reason. I think I’ll ask for this one for Christmas (but in a small. Because I need the polar opposite of a long tee if I’m going to be reppin’ a rap artist.)

And I can’t wait to get my new jacket ASAP

Also, the Crystal Castles CD is kicking my ass currently.

And I’m indulging in a lot of guilty pleasures this week:

T-Pain – Chopped N Screwed (I feel like I should never blog about T-Pain again, this is getting embarrassing)

Tupac – Ambitionz Az a Ridah (I probably like most that almost every single track on this double album is spelt wrong).

 

And I’ve been thinking all night how I want to write a short story about a parallel universe in which Biggie Smalls and Tupac made up before they both died in reality and made a quadruple-album that became the best-selling CD (tripling Thriller's sales) in the entire world and the magnum opus of rap in general. This leads to companies wanting to cash in on the success and trying to make huge albums with super groups and it ends up ruining the entire music industry and making every major company go bankrupt. All because of Tupac and Biggie.

It’ll never be written.

No comments: